EUROPAC Portal Packaging System
The EUROPAC Portal Packing Systems can be used multi-functionally for all packing, unpacking, repacking and sorting requirements and performance ranges. The basic mechanics of the EUROPAC portal packing systems consists of a robust stainless steel welded construction. The systems impress with their flexibility to integrate a wide variety of gripper types. Furthermore, the number of grippers is variable.
The Three Packaging Systems:
EUROPAC I with one or two grippers for packing and unpacking in the small and medium performance range.
Due to the modular structure of the basic machines, special solutions such as possible in confined spaces.
- Automatic gripper head change
- Gripper magazine
- Infinitely adjustable bevel gear drives
- Bottle table in stainless steel
- Servo-controlled bracket alignment
- Tangent carriers
- Professional, dynamic hoist for X and Z axes
- Roller bearing carriage with direct drive or toothed belt (depending on the machine type)
- The latest drive and control technology
- Compact, user-friendly, completely closed hygienic design
- Minimized energy consumption through the use of high-quality energy-saving motors
- Pre-programmable container type selection
- Use of conventional long-term packing tulips or multi-bottle MULTITULPs
- All mechanical and vacuum-based gripper types can be used
- Drives and controls using commercially available quality components
- Frequency-controlled bottle and crate conveyor
- Simple, intuitive operation via a stationary or mobile touch panel
Your contact person for robot technology & automation.