HYSEKAM - Cans Technology
The Rod Rinser can be cleaned using either water (HYJET) or ionized air (HYION). The Rod Rinser was designed so that all beverage cans can be processed with the usual dimensions. For the different can sizes, only a manual exchange of the inlet and outlet heads is necessary. The modular principle was used for the construction, whereby the standard inclination of this rinser is 30 °. Depending on the version, the Rod Rinser has a hinged PETG or stainless-steel hoods for easy access over the entire channel length.
Technical data for the Rod Rinser
- High cleaning performance with up to 120,000 products per hour
- Hinged PETG or stainless-steel hoods allow easy access along the entire channel length
- Easy to clean, hygienic design
- Can be used for beverage cans with the usual dimensions, Height adjustment semi-automatically by hand wheel or fully automatic. The diameter is adjusted manually.
- Other options for a HYJET Water Rinser: Use of additional cleaning media (hot water or steam), integration of water reuse (tank) and "clean in place" piping
- The standard HYION Air Rinser can be expanded with a further blow-out
- Rope and chain transports can be used as compatible transport systems
- Applicable in the food, cosmetics and pharmaceutical industries