EUROPAC PACKAGING TECHNOLOGY
RST EUROPAC Portal packaging system
The RST EUROPAC Portal packaging system is a modular system, which can be used multifunctionally for all packing, unpacking and repacking requirements and performance areas. The concept of the RST EUROPAC Portal packaging system based on a solid and clear setup of the system made of stainless steel with a professional and dynamic lifting gear.
The system convinces through flexibility to integrate different gripper types and amounts. Below are the three packaging systems:
RST EUROPAC I with one or two grippers to pack and unpack in a small and medium performance area.
RST EUROPAC II with two or more grippers to pack, unpack and repack.
RST EUROPAC III for the flexible use of common gripper and special gripper to pack, unpack, repack and sort.
With the three packaging systems we can rationally and economically handle all common handling requirements in breweries, bottlers for wine, water, soft drinks and alcohol as well in the pharmaceutical, cosmetics and chemical industries.
Individual solutions like for confined space conditions are available due to the modular set up of the system.
- Automatic gripper change
- Gripper magazine
- Infinitely variable adjustable bevel gear
- Bottle table in stainless steel
- Servo driven swing top alignment
- Tangible carriers
- Professional and dynamic lifting gear for X and Z axes
- Mounted on roller bearings carriage with direct drive or toothed belt (depending on machine type)
- Modern drive and control technology
- Compact user friendly and totally closed hygienic design
- Minimal energy consumption due to use of high-quality energy-saving motor
- Pre-programmed container selection
- Usage of common long-standing pack tulips or bottle overlapping RST MULTITULPs
- Usage of all mechanical and vacuum based gripper types
- Drive and control through standard quality components
- Bottle and box line frequency controlled
- Simple and intuitive handling through a stationary or mobile touch panel