EUROPAC PALLETIZING TECHNOLOGY
RST Robot systems
The RST EUROPAC palletizing and depalletizing systems with robot technology are the perfect palletizing and depalletizing solution due to high flexibility and upgradability. The palletizing technology with KUK-handling robots stands for a high product variation, flexible packaging schemata and different packaging formats while being highly accurate when positioning the products in narrow spaces. The RST robot palletizing system can be used for depalletizing, palletizing, repacking and sorting. As a long-term KUKA system partner, the RST Robotertechnik is the specialist for palletizing tasks with flexible programmed KUKA high-tech handling robots. The unique hygienic setup of KUKA robots, with their easy to clean and sterile surfaces – like the wash down robot or robots with stainless steel editions – are the first choice for food processing companies. The RST-KUKA-robots, sensors and software captivates with the number of use cases.
The RST robot palletizing systems are suitable for various industries: food and beverage, construction and automotive, glass and porcelain as well as areas where high flexibility and expansion options are requested. The wide range of processing for bundles in connection with the standard and special gripper allows the handling in all processing areas: for all bundle sizes of bottles, cups and cans up to water gallons. Everything is delivered from one source - from consulting and projecting, construction, manufacturing and maintenance, switch board and programming, system connection and after sales.
- Special hygienic edition for the food and beverage industry
- Flexible adaptation to changing process and seasonal performance fluctuations
- Short cycle times through high access speed
- Compact through integrated sensors and measurement systems for complex tasks
- High repeatability and precision in continuous operation
- Simple new and reprogramming
- Product- and client specific RST gripper solutions