HYSEKAM - Cans Technology
HYSTERIL Head Space Sterilizer (Glass Bottles)
Our HYSTERIL Head Space Sterilizer is used for the rotation of filled reusable and disposable bottles to disinfect the head space of the bottles. The headroom sterilizer impresses with its modular system in stainless steel, which offers the possibility of a sterilization length depending on the product. In addition, the number of degrees of the turn and the type of sterilization - hot and cold - can be adjusted according to customer-specific needs.
Positive characteristic of the HYSTERIL Head Space Sterilizer
The Head Space Sterilizer is able to sterilize reusable and disposable bottles of all common dimensions made of glass and PET from the food, cosmetics and pharmaceutical industries. In addition, great importance is attached to extremely product-friendly container conveying, which is characterized, among other things, by container-dependent floor cooling. The machine also includes an integrated protection concept protected by light barriers. Further advantages are that the Head Space Sterilizer can be seamlessly expanded by 1000, 2000 or 3000 mm depending on the customer's requirements. The bottles can be fed in from the left as well as the right. A central drive for the sterilization chain is also installed.
Technical Data for the HYSTERIL Head Space Sterilizer
- The modular building block system enables the filling length-dependent sterilization length to be adjusted according to customer requirements - this can be seamlessly expanded with 1000, 2000, and 3000 mm extension units
- The head sterilizer has integrated chain tensioning, cooling and cleaning
- Central drive for the sterilization chain available
- There is a continuous, closed protection concept, which consists of light barrier-protected access in the interior
- Easy to clean, hygienic design
- Processing of all commercially available reusable and disposable glass and PET bottles from the pharmaceutical, cosmetic and food industries.